Friday, February 3, 2012

Look Ma! No Hands!

No, no,no...I meant in the casino! I'm sorry for my leave of absence, my computer was acting strange and I had to vacate my bedroom...(where my computer is). For what? Well that is none of your business!


Let's get down to it!


I know in the casino challenges, you would have to sit at the computer forever. JUST TO GET THAT PRIZE! 
You don't have to do that anymore! I know you have been hearing things about WPE PRO and let me tell you something....


IT SUCKS DONKEY BALLS (I'm sorry but I had to be frank...)

  1. It's too complicated to install and use.
  2. I had loads off pop-up ads after I downloaded it.
  3. (from reason 1) It took up too much space and it was pretty much dead weigh to my computer.
Yeah, they say using Crap Pro and an AutoClicker will work....LIES LIKE CAKE!
Just using AutoClicker alone will do the trick and it'll do the Lucky Box too!
Let me show you how!

  1. Head to the casino and take a seat and do like you would do any other time!
  2. Open AutoMouseClicker.
  3. Click "Options"
  4. Click, where you see "Configure Events" make five events, one for the MAX BUTTON and  four for the Luckies!
  5. Click the < button, that means you can hover over and click the buttons that you want to push. (For the Luckies, I suggest waiting for the boxes to appear then do said step)
  6.  Check the box that says "Loop Events" and type in the box next to it "0" (the number zero)
  7. Click "Start Events" and là-bas! (there in french)
Oh for the stones, I wouldn't worry about those.

Here's download link of the 2.20 version Click Me!
I have to go now but if you have any questions, feel free to drop a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment